What can I do if my internet is slow?
Here are a few steps you can take prior to calling the helpdesk:
- Unplug your modem, from the wall, for 15 seconds. Then plug it back in. NOTE: Please do not press the reset button. It will delete necessary settings
- Verify it is not just one website. Try going to other sites to verify if it is an issue on your end or not.
- Do a speed test at SpeedTest.Net
- Turn off other devices that use the Internet to make sure one of them is not using all of your available bandwidth.
How to I configure Email in Thunderbird?
Server information is as follows:
- Server: mail.misn.com
- Port: 110
- Server: smtp-01.misn.com
- Port: 25
- Your username is the first half of your email address. If your email was firstname.lastname@example.org, test would be the username.
- Connection Security: None
- Authentication Method: Password, transmitted insecurely
Who do I call for internet and skitter support?
Internet and Skitter support can be obtained by calling 1-888-275-4245 Monday through Friday, 8am through 7pm. Please leave a detailed message if there is no answer, or if it is after hours.
What is Skitter?
Skitter is a television product that we are now offering to a large portion of our service area. To find out more, please visit http://www.steskitter.tv or call 573-775-2111.